Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swoon

One of the collections that I designed with in May for Cord Scrapbook Studio was Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon. This collection was perfect for photos of our friends Colby and Hilke whom were married last year. Thanks to Gabrielle Cheikh for allowing me to use her awesome photos from this event. I altered a photo cube where I placed photos on all 4 sides...and embellished them a little, of course, with some of the fun embellishments in this collection.

 I also created a layout, but somehow forgot to take a photo of it. You can see it in this Cord Scrapbook Studio blog post.

When I finish making layouts and projects, I usually take the scraps and make cards. Loved the lace trim in the embellishments that I used on this card.

Thanks for looking at my projects.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable! love it!

Janet's Joy said...

Love all your projects! The Swoon collection is so great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...