Monday, November 19, 2012

Enjoy Your Latte!

Here are some more cards created with myStampBOX stamps. I had fun breaking out the Enjoy Your Latte! set and pairing the set with some products from our product partner Canvas Corp. Aren't these papers and the canvas and burlap tags perfect for the Enjoy Your Latte! set?

On this card, I stamped and embossed with copper embossing powder on this card for a different look. The embellished envelope is perfect for a gift card from your favorite coffee store.

For this card, I put a couple of colors of tan/brown paint on a piece of chipboard, then added three layers of Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. When the last layer of Ultra Thick Embossing Powder was still hot, I stamped the coffee cup image and let it sit a few minutes until the embossing powder had set up. This technique makes a nice focal point embellishment for your project. I adhered the chipboard to the canvas tag with some foam adhesive and layered two fussy cut pieces of the steam stamp behind the chipboard. All this card needed now was a simple sentiment.
This card is my favorite of the three. I stamped the coffee ring and cup on kraft cardstock, then randomly stamped just the coffee ring after stamping off a little of the ink.
The coffee beans are set with black embossing powder, fussy cut, then colored with a brown pencil; I then applied Glossy accents. To give a little dimension to the card, I overlapped the two pieces and adhered the top piece with foam dots.
 
These last two cards also qualify for the Moxie Fab World Canvas, Cork and Burlap Challenge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...