Friday, December 21, 2012

My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge

It's been a while since I participated in any challenges. Today I decided to work with this month's sketch on the My Mind's Eye blog.
MME December Sketch
I created this layout of a photo at Grinnell Glacier using lots of different My Mind's Eye products: Lost & Found 3: "Oliver"  Blue Quatrefoil Embossed, Multi Plaid, and Ledger Stripe Papers; Indie Chic Citron Grow: "What A Day" Hibiscus Paper; Indie Chic Citron "What A Day" Decorative Buttons; Lost & Found 2 "Boyish" Buttons; Miss Caroline Howdy Doody "Lovely" Pins & Buttons; Dilly Dally "Best" Stickers; Kraft Funday Everyday Fun Twine; and part of the packaging (the cream tab) from Lost & Found 2 Pearl Swirls. I added some letter stickers from American Crafts and Bo Bunny, and a piece of scallop die cut muslin.

1 comment:

Tanja W. said...

I love the little things like the pins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...