Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Cat's Life


Today I am sharing a layout on the Scrapbook {Express}ions blog created with the Bo Bunny Happy Tails Collection. I wanted to show you that you can use cards from the Misc Me Cat Journal Pack on layouts as well as in the Misc Me binders and page protectors. Think outside the box and I'm sure you will come up with lots of ways to use these cute cards.
A-Cat's-Life-SE





















I used this sketch from My Scraps & More Sketch blog to create this layout. I also used prompt #1 from Scrap Our Stash to use 3 layers or more of pattern paper.











10 comments:

Tracy F said...

This is so cute! Love those photos! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

jenessa said...

Cute page! Love how you adapted the sketch for your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Tracey said...

What a cute page!! Fun papers! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at My Scraps & More!

LisaM said...

What a view your cat has! Awesome page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Joefil said...

Cute photos! Great job on the layering challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

RockinReddRobin said...

What cute kitty paper! Thanks for participating at Scrap Our Stash!

Rochelle Spears said...

great job!! Thanks for playing along with our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

Kerry said...

Wonderful layout, cute photo's and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Celebrations at Scrap Our Stash. xx

wendipooh13 said...

super cute and love the kitties!!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...